Ventilation and air conditioning engineering
1. Purification laboratories should avoid the situation that multiple laboratories share a single air conditioning unit. Individual air conditioning units can effectively avoid intersection pollution and save operating costs. 2. The planning parameters of laboratory air conditioning should refer to the relevant requirements of "Technical Standards for Building Biosafety Laboratories", and the thermal and wet loads of biological safety cabinets, centrifuges, incubators and other equipment should also be taken into account in the planning.
3. The air purification system should be equipped with coarse, medium and high three-stage air filtration, the coarse filter should be located at the fresh air outlet, the medium-effect filter should be in the positive pressure section of the air conditioning unit, and the high-efficiency filter should be equipped with the air supply end of the system. 4. The height of the fresh air outlet is not less than 2.5 m above ground. The fresh air outlet should be protected against rain and rodents and insects, and should be equipped with a filter which can be easily removed and cleaned.
5. Exhaust fans in laboratories should be interlinked with supply fans. Exhaust fans should be opened before supply fans and closed after supply fans. Indoor exhaust ducts and exhaust ducts of biological safety cabinets should be set separately. 6. The air supply and exhaust in purifying room should choose the upper and lower exhaust modes. The layout of indoor air supply and exhaust outlets should reduce the space of indoor air flow obstruction to a lesser extent.
7. Pressure difference of not less than 5 Pa should be maintained between different areas of the laboratory to ensure that air flow flows from the clean area to the polluted area. Pressure difference meters should be set up at locations that are easy to investigate. 8. Filters and air conditioning units should not use wood materials. They should be resistant to disinfectant corrosion and non-absorbent materials. The air leakage rate of air conditioning units should be less than 2%. 9. The primary choice of comfortable air conditioning is fan-coil unit plus fresh air system. In winter and summer, the hospital uses centralized cold and heat sources. If there is no cold and heat source in spring and autumn, the hospital can provide cold and heat sources with its own air-cooled modular units.
Electrical Engineering Inspection Laboratory should supply power according to the first level load, and should set up uninterrupted power supply to ensure that the primary equipment is not less than 30 minutes of power supply.
1.照明体系（1）实验室照度≥300 lx 缓冲间、准备间≥200 lx 办公区照度≥200 lx 采血台台面照度≥500 lx。（2）净化区应选用密闭灯具，一般实验区可根据吊顶资料选用一般灯具。（3）实验室应配紫外线灭菌灯，可按10-15㎡配备一支紫外线灯（30W）。4）分散指示灯、应急灯、出口指示灯的数量和位置应按消防相关标准规划。2.动力配电体系（1）在进行电气规划时应设置足够多的插座，并应提前了解实验室首要设备的用电功率，生物安全实验室应设置专用配电箱。
1. Lighting system (1) Laboratory illumination (> 300 LX buffer room), preparation (> 200 LX office area illumination (> 200 LX blood collection desk surface illumination (> 500 lx). (2) Closed lamps should be selected in the purification area, and general lamps can be selected in the general experimental area according to the ceiling data. (3) The laboratory should be equipped with ultraviolet sterilization lamp, which can be equipped with a ultraviolet lamp (30W) at 10-15_. 4) The number and location of scattered light, emergency light and exit light shall be planned according to relevant fire control standards. 2. Power distribution system (1) When conducting electrical planning, enough sockets should be set up, and the power consumption of the primary equipment in the laboratory should be known in advance, and special distribution boxes should be set up in the biosafety laboratory.
(2) Before planning the uninterruptible power supply, we should communicate with the person in charge of the laboratory to determine the equipment and short power supply time needed for the uninterruptible power supply. The location of the uninterruptible power supply should be well ventilated. 3. Weak current system (1) Telephone network terminal: sufficient number of telephone network terminals should be set up in the laboratory to satisfy the requirements of laboratory information processing. (2) Access control system: it can restrict the access of unauthorized personnel and ensure the safety of laboratories. (3) Monitoring system: It can monitor laboratory personnel's access, daily working conditions, video teaching and so on. (4) Call system: Urgent call extension should be set up in the laboratory, and call host should be set up in the duty room.
The above contents are published by the renovation of the laboratory. For more information, please click on our official website: .