1. The design of clean food plant is described as follows:
Food clean workshop is best isolated from the outside world, and can not be traveled or interfered by other factors. The size of food aseptic workshop depends on the demand. It usually consists of dressing room, buffer room, air shower room and operation room. The locker room is outside, mainly for changing clothes, hats, shoes and so on; the buffer room is between the locker room and the air shower room, and can also be connected with several operations at the same time; the operation room is inside, mainly for filling products, the room should not be directly exposed to sunlight, the size is appropriate, highly suitable (according to the height of consumer equipment in detail). Excessive room size, inconvenient cleaning and disinfection; too small, inconvenient operation; too high top will affect the effectiveness of ultraviolet sterilization. The walls should be lubricated without dead corners for cleaning and disinfection. Food aseptic workshop should be sealed and the static pressure difference should be positive. Ultraviolet lamp, air filter and purifier for air disinfection should be installed at constant temperature.
2. Plane layout of buildings:
Building plane setting should belong to the professional field of architecture, but due to the diversion of applicants and materials in food cleaning workshop and the static pressure gradient in each clean operation room, the building plane requirement in this project has the following points:
1. Independent front chambers are centrally installed in each purification operation room as air gates, which are connected with each operation room at the same time to ensure that the air in low-clean areas is not immersed in high-clean areas.
2. The flow of people in the laboratory passes through the changing room, changing shoes, washing room, washroom, buffer room, air shower room and operation rooms.
3. The logistics of food aseptic workshop is disinfected by the external corridor through the mechanical chain self-disinfecting transmission window, then enters the buffer corridor, and then enters the operation rooms through the transmission window.
3. On the Construction of Workshops
According to "Clean Workshop Design Standard", the wall and ceiling of workshop must be constructed with dustproof and dustproof materials, and there should be no dead corner in the workshop.
IV. About Workshop Air
Solvent epoxy resin is used in the air. Its strength is over C20, and its appearance is compact. There is no sand, empty drum and crack. Brilliant color, constant anti-static performance, acceptable load below medium, high temperature resistance. On the basis of satisfying the application, it can play the role of decoration, wear-resistant, wash-resistant, dust-proof, skid-proof, excellent performance, average color and luster divergence.
V. Ventilation and air purification equipment:
Clean plant design a supply and return air system according to the standard request. The machine room is located on the top of the workshop (according to the actual situation, the unit purification system can be used, without the machine room). The air supply and return circulation ducts are connected with the air conditioning units in the technical interlayer. High quality galvanized steel sheet is used in the air supply and return pipeline, and the air valve is soft connected. The galvanized steel air duct is manufactured on site.
Clean area should adopt top-suction lamp and non-clean area should adopt ordinary fluorescent lamp. The design of indoor lighting, ultraviolet light independent control, and are controlled by electrical control box, then centralized control by the main distribution cabinet; indoor lighting are closed lighting group; socket panels are embedded; indoor open line laying.
1. Food industry has clear rules for the movement of personnel and materials, and can not be interpenetrated. Material activities need to set up special material conveyor ports or ports; personnel activities need to take special personnel channels.
2. Classify cleanliness according to the requirements of consumer technology, hygiene and quality.
3. For the liquid processing workshop, special attention should be paid to the stains caused by rinsing remaining in the aluminium profiles of the plant, which produce mildew and odor in summer and need special treatment.
4. Personnel washing faucets should be non-manual (induction, pedal or hand-lining type), and when imported from consumer workshops, disinfection pools for working boots should be set up.
This article is organized and published by the Air Purification Project. Do you have any idea about these contents? For more information, please click on . We will have more wonderful content waiting for you to see.