(1) Sterile room sterilization. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
(2) After washing hands with soap, move the required equipment into the outer room; put on sterilized work clothes, work caps and work shoes in the outer room, wear masks, and then wash hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
(3) move all necessary articles into the inner room for inventory and position. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
(4) Before inoculation operation, wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball; during aseptic operation, move gently to minimize air fluctuation and ground dust.
(5) Pay attention to safety in work. If the cotton plug catches fire, hold it tightly or wrap it with a wet cloth to extinguish it. Do not blow it with your mouth, so as not to expand the combustion. If the bacteria culture is spilled or smashed into the bacteria container, wrap it with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, wipe the table or ground with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, and then continue the operation after wiping your hands with an alcohol cotton ball.
(6) at the end of the work, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the items and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then irradiate 30min with 5% carbolic acid spray or ultraviolet lamp.
With the small summary of aseptic room decoration, we hope to help our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: or call us for consultation, and we will do our best to solve it for you