The cleaning area is divided into office, rest room, culture medium preparation room and reagent storage room. This area is not allowed to enter with bacteria inspection samples.
1. The operation area of the microbiological laboratory shall be clean to prevent cross contamination, and the operation area shall be separated separately. Shoes shall be changed when entering the laboratory. The specimen delivering personnel shall not enter the operation area. The ground of the operation area shall be cleaned with special cleaning things. At least, the ground shall be dragged and disinfected once a day. When entering the laboratory or leaving the operation area, ultraviolet light shall be used for 30-60min first.
2. Pay attention to the problem of light. When cultivating small and serum test agglomerated particles, satisfactory light is required. Besides conventional lighting, an operation lamp can also be installed in the operation area to facilitate the observation of the accuracy of the laboratory.
3. The test should be operated in the biosafety cabinet, which not only ensures the environment not to be polluted, but also ensures the safety of the staff.
4. Because of the requirements of aseptic operation, alcohol lamp is often used in the test process, so the microbiology laboratory can not install ceiling fan. In order to reach the appropriate temperature for the test, especially to satisfy the requirements of some instruments for temperature and humidity, the test room should be equipped with air conditioning.
5. According to the requirements of instruments and equipment, uninterruptible power supply shall be equipped if necessary.
6. Water source shall be set in the operation area. The sink used for specimen processing (such as bacterial staining) shall not be mixed with the sink used for staff's hand washing.
7. Pollutant treatment: the operation area must be equipped with a disinfection tank to deal with the contaminated items such as slides stained with live bacteria. The remaining samples, used plates and test tubes shall be placed in a centralized place safely, washed or discarded after disinfection and sterilization.
1. The sterile room shall be completely closed. The access to the sterile room shall pass through at least two doors, with a buffer room in the middle. A window which can be opened and closed shall be set between the sterile room and the outer room for the delivery of utensils.
2、无菌室必须保持整洁。工作人员进入无菌室应换专用鞋、专用衣。无菌室使用前须用紫外线消毒30 min ，操作完毕后清洁台面，再用紫外线消毒30 min 。定时用乳酸或甲醛熏蒸，彻底消毒。
2. The sterile room must be kept clean and tidy. When entering the sterile room, the staff should change the special shoes and clothes. The sterile room shall be sterilized with ultraviolet for 30 minutes before use, and the table top shall be cleaned after operation, and then sterilized with ultraviolet for 30 minutes. Regularly fumigate with lactic acid or formaldehyde and thoroughly disinfect.
3. The aseptic room is only used for aseptic operations such as sub packaging of culture medium, and cannot be used for operations with bacteria samples. Operators shall close the door strictly and wear special masks and hats.
4. The sterile room shall be equipped with air filtration device and air conditioner.