(1) There should be two rooms inside and outside the aseptic room. The inner room is the aseptic room and the outer room is the buffer room. The room volume should not be too large for air sterilization. The internal area is 2 × 2.5 = 5m2, the external area is 1 × 2 = 2M2, and the height is suitable for less than 2.5m, with ceiling.
(2) Sliding doors shall be set in the inner room to reduce the air fluctuation. The doors shall be set at the farthest position from the workbench. The doors in the outer room shall also be set at the farthest position from the inner room.
(3) A small window shall be opened on the wall or "partition" separating the inside and outside of the room to serve as the necessary channel for internal and external transfer of goods during the vaccination process, so as to reduce the number of people entering and leaving the room and reduce the degree of pollution. The small windows are 60cm wide, 40cm high and 30cm thick, with opposite sashes hung inside and outside.
(4) The volume of aseptic room is small and tight. After using for a period of time, the indoor temperature is very high, so ventilation window should be set. The ventilation window shall be set on the ceiling at the entrance of the inner room (i.e. the farthest position from the workbench), preferably double-layer structure, the outer layer of which is louver, and the inner layer can be equipped with draw plate sash. The ventilation window can be opened after use in the inner chamber and before sterilization to circulate air. If possible, it can install constant temperature and humidity machine.
matters needing attention:
(1) No matter what material and use, the working table in sterile room should have smooth surface and level table top.
(2) An ultraviolet lamp (mostly 30W) is installed in the inner and outer rooms respectively. The ultraviolet lamp in the inner chamber shall be installed directly above the frequently working seat, 2m from the ground, and the ultraviolet lamp in the outer chamber can be installed in the center of the outer chamber.
(3) the outer rooms should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, pottery basins and towels containing the suer water, hand held sprayers and 5% carbolic acid solutions.
(4) The inner room shall be equipped with alcohol lamp, common inoculation tools, stainless steel knife, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton ball, industrial alcohol, glass plate, special crayon, record book, pencil, label paper, glue, waste basket, etc.
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions about aseptic room decoration, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!