The control of dust particle number in the dust-free room pays great attention to the environmental control and daily protection of the air shower room in the dust-free room, and the air purification system plays a key role. So what are the main points of clean air in a dustless room?
1. Operators in dustproof rooms should strictly follow the operating rules of dustproof rooms. The doors and windows of the dustless room should be closed at any time. The transfer of personnel and goods between the dustless room and the non-dustless room should have a buffer zone, and there should be a wind bath equipment to block the convection of airflow. Persons unrelated to production can not enter the dustless room.
2. The number of air exchange in the clean room and the air supply rate of the air conditioning and purification system are the primary internal reasons for maintaining the positive pressure and cleanliness of the clean room, but they are limited by the final resistance of filters at all levels in the clean room.
3. The equipment in dustless room should be cleaned regularly, regularly and regularly. Whether the materials and liquids used in cleaning are in accordance with the rules of cleanroom management, etc.
4. For users, cleanliness of clean room is the focus of their most concern. The greatest source of pollution in running clean room is people and articles entering clean room. Dust particles produced in production are another reason affecting cleanliness of room.
5. Reasonable diversion of flow of people and logistics is of great significance to the protection of cleanliness in air shower rooms. Whether people change their clothes before entering the clean room, whether their clothes conform to the standards of clean handling standards, whether some people with special production technology who require high cleanliness also need to take a bath before entering the clean room, whether the goods are replaced by packing and blowing before entering the clean room, whether the replaced materials conform to the standards of the clean room, and so on.