OBJECTIVE: To establish a standard operating procedure for cleaning and disinfection of sterile room in quality control center, to provide a standard for cleaning and disinfection of sterile room, to prevent pollution, and to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of drug quality control and inspection.
Scope of application: It is suitable for cleaning and disinfection of laboratory aseptic room. The staff of aseptic room of quality inspection center is responsible for the implementation of this procedure, and the quality assurance department is responsible for supervision.
Main Points of Sterilization Operation
1. First, sterilize the sterile room and turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30-60 minutes.
2. The equipment used for inspection must be disinfected separately before entering the sterile room.
3. Before entering the sterile room, operators must clean and disinfect their hands and wear sterile overalls, hats and shoes.
4. After entering the sterile room, disinfect hands again, and then check the operation.
Operational process record
Actions should be light, not too fast, so as not to disturb the air and increase pollution; glassware should be handled lightly, so as not to damage or pollute the environment.
2. Operation should be carried out near the flame area.
3. The metal equipments such as inoculation rings and needles should be cauterized before and after use. When firing, the residue should be dried by internal flame before firing and disinfecting.
4. When using the suction tube, do not directly suck or blow the suction tube with the mouth, but operate with ear beads.
5. When looking at the dishes, it's better not to open the lid. If you want to contact the colony for inspection, you must operate near the flame.
6. For the staining of suspicious pathogenic bacteria smears, clip slides should be used instead of taking slides directly by hand to avoid contamination. Used slides should also be soaked in disinfectants and disinfected, and then cleaned.
7. After work, clean the samples and equipment on the worktable and wipe it with disinfectant.