In order to ensure the normal operation of the laboratory equipment under the appropriate temperature, and to ensure that the accuracy of the measuring equipment is not affected by the room temperature, today I would like to introduce the requirements for environmental control in the process of laboratory decoration.
Environmental requirements of laboratory:
1. Laboratory standard temperature 20 ± 5 ℃, humidity 45% - 65%;
2. The vibration amplitude is that the hand can not feel the vibration on the platform;
3. The environmental conditions of the laboratory shall meet the requirements, and the indoor lighting shall be conducive to the verification and measurement work;
4. If the laboratory environment is abnormal, and the temperature and humidity of the laboratory have obvious influence on the test results, the Engineer shall be informed in time and the relevant person in charge shall be informed;
5. If there are frequent problems in the environmental conditions, and the verification and testing cannot be completed, a written report can be submitted to the company's leaders, and measures can be taken to solve them;
6. Take active storage measures for measuring instruments and laboratory instruments;
7. Daily control and management of Laboratory environmental conditions;
8. The laboratory shall be kept clean and clean after each use. Instruments and equipment shall be wiped regularly.
9. No smoking or eating in the laboratory. Non laboratory personnel are not allowed to enter the laboratory without permission.
10. Record indoor temperature and humidity, and do not open doors and windows at will.
The above is the indoor environment decoration requirements of the laboratory decoration. Pay attention to the above problems to ensure the safety of the laboratory environment. More information can be found on the official website: